Begin Your Breast Lift Journey
Many factors like pregnancy, weight loss, genetics, and breastfeeding can affect the shape and firmness of a woman’s breasts. This can cause the breasts to develop varying degrees of ptosis (sagging) as well as displace the nipple-areolar complex. At Scultura Plastic Surgery, we can restore a youthful appearance to a woman’s breasts and physique with breast lift surgery. Breast lift surgery, or mastopexy, can correct sagging, pendulous breasts by removing excess tissue to tighten and lift them for a more attractive aesthetic.
Here, You’re Family
Scultura Plastic Surgery is a boutique plastic surgery practice run by Dr. Strawn and his team of experts. The personal nature of having a breast lift makes trusting your surgeon and patient coordinator an essential part of any surgical process.
Our patient coordinator, Sheena, will help you throughout your entire breast lift surgery process. Sheena will pay special attention to your personal needs and concerns and will ensure that you have the best experience possible.
We Are Here to Help
At Scultura Plastic Surgery, our availability is not just limited to standard office hours. Dr. Strawn and Sheena are just a phone call away to help answer your questions and concerns to set your mind at ease at any time of the day.
Reasons for Breast Lift Surgery
As we age, our skin begins to lose collagen and elastin. This can lead to thin, loose breast skin that cannot support the tissues, resulting in sagging breasts. Breast lift surgery can restore your breasts to their former youthful shape and produce a more attractive aesthetic.
Similar to weight gain, pregnancy can cause the breasts to swell and the skin to stretch to accommodate for the increase in size. After pregnancy and breastfeeding, the breasts generally return to their normal size but are left with loose skin, causing them to droop down. Breast lift surgery can give your breasts a perkier appearance.
Breasts After Weight Loss
Significant weight loss can cause skin laxity that makes the breasts look droopy and unflattering. Breast lift surgery removes excess skin and repositions the remaining tissues to create more perky and proportionate breasts.
Nipples That Point Downward
Some women may develop nipples that point toward the floor as their breasts become pendulous. Breast lift surgery can reposition and improve the projection of the nipple-areolar complex to create a more natural appearance.
Choosing Dr. Strawn
The women who visit Scultura Plastic Surgery are looking for a change—in their bodies and in their quality of care.
Your Breast Lift Procedure
Dr. Strawn will meet with you one on one to discuss your medical history, your desired results, and which technique will help achieve your goals. He will also address any questions or concerns you may have regarding breast lift surgery. Our in-depth consultations are here to make your procedure comfortable and provide you with the results you desire.
- Involves a crescent-shaped incision just above each areola
- Removes a small amount of excess breast tissue
- Scarring is minimal and inconspicuous
- Best for women who have mild breast ptosis
- Involves a donut-shaped incision around each areola
- Removes a small amount of tissue from the breasts
- Scaring is minimal and blends in with the edges of the areolas
- Best for women with minimal sagging and slight nipple asymmetry
- Involves a lollipop-shaped incision around each areola that continues down the lower breast to the inframammary crease
- Removes excess tissue and lifts the breasts
- Best for women who have moderate ptosis and stretched nipples
- Involves an anchor-shaped incision that encircles each areola, continues down the lower breast, and follows along the breast crease
- Provides the most significant improvement to the breasts
- Removes a substantial amount of excess tissue
- Best for women who struggle with severe sagging and pendulous breasts